Designed, machined, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA, the OM11 vocal dynamic microphone was first issued in 1985 as the OM1. This microphone is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of stage, studio, and broadcast applications. Its sharp, crisp vocal sound, resistance to feedback, and ability to handle high SPLs without distortion are trademarks of the OM11.
The OM11 dynamic vocal microphone is designed with a tight, uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which helps isolate the vocals on stage. The response of the OM11 is tailored to cut through the mix, providing extra presence and articulation to the vocals even at very high stage volumes. In addition to having extremely low handling noise, the OM11 hypercardioid microphone is well balanced, comfortable to hold, and durable.
Designed, machined, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element with Low-Mass Diaphragm
- 50 Hz to 18 kHz Frequency Response
- High Immunity to Feedback
- High Maximum SPL
- Low Handling Noise
- Gold-Plated XLR 3-Pin Connector
- Durable Metal Construction
- Includes Mic Clip & Carrying Pouch
- Designed, Assembled & Tested in the USA