The Company’s Mission and Vision defines our objectives and our desired future of our organization. It serves as our guiding principle that we will always look after.
Mission: "Building communities through Music & Sports."
Vision: "We aim to be at the forefront of music, sports and fitness development by giving our Filipino partners the best value through quality products and services."
Our Company’s Core Values are clearly stated ethics affirming our organization's vision, and mission. This is our way to align everyone around and serve as our guiding philosophy to serve employees, customers, and the broader community.
1. Honesty – Employees are open, candid, and truthful;
2. Integrity – Employees’ word is their bond. They do what they say, and live up to the highest standards of fairness and ethical behavior;
3. Respect – Employees work hard to earn business partners' trust and respect on every project they undertake;
4. Dynamic Culture – Employees constantly seek new opportunities to learn, to improve, to teach, and to add value;
5. Passion – Employees love what they do, taking the lead, and leading by example;
6. Customer Centric – Employees regularly provide world-class customer service.
JB Music started its commercial operations in November of 1974 by Engineer Jesus Songco Fernando and Mrs. Elizabeth Salonga Fernando. The organization, which is wholly owned and managed by the couple and their children, deals with retail, and sole distributorship of various globally known musical instruments, professional audio equipment, and their related accessories.
Its central office is located at 1909 Prestige Tower Condominium, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.
Coined from the first letter of the founders' nick names was the inspiration behind the name JB, which then started with one branch in Cubao, Quezon City that was personally managed by Mr. and Mrs. Fernando together with the support of three pioneer staff. Now, the humble store has grown and currently encompasses 21 music stores located in malls nationwide, most of which are at SM Supermalls, Asia's biggest chain of stores and the Ayala Malls.
Adding to the retail music stores are numerous affiliated dealers nationwide that help distribute the products across the Philippines.
Driven by a single vision, the highly motivated and empowered team of more than 300 dedicated employees firmly believes in the value and importance of customer satisfaction by offering quality yet reasonably priced products and rendering courteous service at all times.