The black Audix MB5055 MicroBoom System is a 50 Inch gooseneck high-output cardioid condenser microphone designed to provide clean sound pick-up and versatile positioning for audio engineers and performers in concert venues, houses of worship, and live stage applications. It features an M1255B cardioid miniature condenser mic attached to a lightweight carbon fiber rod with a flexible metal gooseneck, yielding efficient and stable positioning while maintaining a sleek appearance. The high-output capsule allows lower gain settings at your microphone preamp.
The shielded internal cable minimizes RFI and terminates to a mini-XLR connection at the base. The included mic stand adapter allows easy attachment to your preferred microphone stand. The supplied windscreen reduces noise from wind and breaths. The MB5055 includes a 25' mini-XLR to standard XLR mic cable.
- Lightweight, rigid construction
- Portable and easy to position
- Interchangeable capsule design (accepts Micro Series)
- 50 Hz to 19 kHz frequency response
- No external power adapter needed
- Attaches to a wide variety of mic stands
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- Designed, assembled, manufactured, and tested in the USA