Designed for streamers and content creators, the ATH-M50xSTS StreamSet™ is the world’s first professional streaming headset that combines the legendary studio sound of the ATH-M50x headphones with the clarity of the iconic 20 Series microphones. Equipped with a cardioid condenser microphone, and two distinct earpad styles that you can use according to your preference, this headset delivers the ultimate studio-quality sound for you and your streaming audience.
Designed from the critically acclaimed ATH-M50x, the ATH-M50xSTS StreamSet is equipped with the same 45 mm large-aperture drivers with the addition of two sets of distinct interchangeable earpads– M50x earpads that stress audio quality and sound isolation and mesh and leatherette to emphasize breathability and comfort. Experience studio-quality articulation and intelligibility thanks to the StreamSet’s cardioid condenser microphone, adopted from the iconic 20 Series studio mics. The microphone’s design places it at the end of a flexible boom arm, keeping the mic in close proximity to your mouth, helping to reject background noise and deliver crystal-clear audio. The microphone can be easily muted quickly and efficiently simply by flipping the boom arm into the up position.
Designed By You
Designed with direct input from Content Creators, the M50x StreamSet is the world’s first dedicated streaming headset built to address the unique needs of streamers.
The StreamSet is available in two configurations. The ATH-M50xSTS is outfitted with a 2 m (6.6') permanently attached cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") headphone input and XLR microphone output for connection to an audio interface or mixer. A 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter is also included for the headphone plug. For those looking for plug-and-play connectivity to PCs and Macs, the ATH-M50xSTS-USB is outfitted with a 2 m (6.6') permanently attached cable with USB-A connection.
- Legendary studio sound of ATH-M50x headphones paired with the renowned clarity of 20 Series microphones creates the ideal headset for live streaming
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Cardioid condenser microphone, based on the iconic 20 Series microphones, provides studio-quality articulation and intelligibility
- Flexible boom arm keeps mic in position near your mouth, helping to reject background noise and deliver crystal-clear audio
- Boom arm flips up to quickly mute the microphone
- Comes with two types of interchangeable earpads to emphasize either high fidelity and isolation or breathability and comfort
- 2 m (6.6') permanently attached cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") headphone input (plus 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter) and XLR microphone output (ATH-M50xSTS analog model)
- 2 m (6.6') permanently attached cable with USB-A connection (and USB-A to USB-C adapter) for plug-and-play connectivity to PCs and Macs (ATH-M50xSTS-USB digital model)High quality A/D converter with up to 24-bit/96 kHz sampling rate for superb, high-resolution audio (ATH-M50xSTS-USB digital model)
- Sidetone circuitry lets you hear your voice in the headphones for a more natural, conversational experience (ATH-M50xSTS-USB digital model)