Allen & Heath DT20 Overview
Audio professionals in need of a portable and rugged Dante input interface will appreciate the Allen & Heath DT20-M, a cost-effective, compact 48/96 kHz Dante interface enabling two combo XLR-1/4" mic/line inputs with 48V phantom power, ideal for a variety of fixed installation and AV / hire / portable applications. The unit is designed to be used with any Dante-equipped Allen & Heath mixer or AHM system as well as with third-party Dante systems. The DT-20-M can be powered with a 12 VDC power supply (not included) or via PoE.
The DT20-M is housed in a compact, rugged aluminum enclosure and can be easily mounted under a table, podium, etc. for local mic connections. Should you wish to rackmount the DT20-M, separately sold rack ears and a rackmount kit are available.
- Dante output interface, 48/96 kHz
- Two combo mic/line inputs
- Local gain control
- 48V phantom power with LED indicator
- PoE powered or 12 VDC power supply (not included)
- EtherCon connector
- Rugged aluminum box
- Optional ears for surface mounting DT-SMK
- Optional rack-mounting kit DT-RK19
- AES67 compatible
- Dante Domain Manager ready