Equipped with the same Dante user switch capabilities as the ATND971a boundary mic, the ATND8677a desk stand allows Dante technology to be used with any phantom-powered condenser gooseneck microphone with a 3-pin XLRM-type output. The desk stand is designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, conferencing, distance learning and other demanding sound pickup applications.
The sturdy metal base features a 3-pin XLRF-type input and Dante network output, enabling direct connection to the network via Ethernet cable. The desk stand’s touch-sensitive capacitive-type user switch with integral red/green LED status indicator permits advanced local and remote control. In Local mode, the switch mutes and unmutes the microphone: It can be set to toggle between live and muted audio (toggle on/off), to permit live audio only while the switch is pressed (press to talk), or to mute the audio while the switch is pressed (press to mute). In Remote mode, the switch can be used to trigger functions on compatible Dante-enabled devices, such as a video camera’s pan/tilt or a room’s lighting preset.
An integral 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off, while a three-position input gain level selector (+30 dB, +40 dB, +50 dB) permits trim adjustment to accommodate louder and softer voices. The desk stand also provides 12V DC phantom power, which can be switched off and on.
This latest “a” version also offers plug-and-play compatibility with AES67 networks, including those that utilize Livewire, RAVENNA and Q-LAN AoIP technologies, and increases the Dante Domain Manager features, adding role-based security, cross-subnet routing, SNMP alerts and more.
- Connects directly to network via Ethernet cable – no need for expensive audio cable or soldering
- Integrated user switch controls talk/mute in Local mode and triggers Dante-enabled devices in Remote mode
- 3-pin XLRF-type in for quick mounting of gooseneck microphone
- Red/green LED indicator
- Local or remote control of mic gain, low-cut filter, LED indicator and 12V phantom power
- Powered by network PoE
- Scalable across Dante’s 512 bidirectional audio channels
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicone foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Plug-and-play compatibility with AES67 networks, including those that utilize Livewire, RAVENNA and Q-LAN AoIP technologies
- Increases Dante Domain Manager features, adding role-based security, cross-subnet routing, SNMP alerts and more