The LV100 is a 65 watt RMS guitar combo with tube emulation circuitry and a custom-designed 12” HH driver giving it the power and tone to cut through on stage.
The twin channel LV100 is a gig-ready combo packed with features for Live use. Its 65 watt RMS output section is coupled to a 12” loudspeaker that has been custom-designed for Laney by HH.
Featuring Laney’s tube emulation circuitry and twin channels with independent EQ, the LV100 provides tone for any genre of music. Laney’s “V” scoop and “VTS” character switches provide further tonal characteristic options.
Channel and reverb select can be assigned by remote footswitch (Laney FS2), an FX loop allows connection of outboard effects and the Extension Speaker out sockets make the LV100 100% stage-ready.
• CABINET DESIGN : RUGGED PLASTIC CORNERS, RUBBER HANDLE AND RUBBER FEET
• CHANNELS : 2 (CLEAN AND DRIVE)
• DRIVERS : 1 X 12" HH DRIVER
• EQUALISATION : BASS, MID AND TREBLE PER CHANNEL
• FOOTSWITCH : FS2 (OPTIONAL)
• FX LOOP(S) : YES
• HEADPHONE SOCKET : YES
• INPUTS : 1X JACK
• PACKED DIMENSIONS (HXWXD MM) : 480 X 505 X 295
• POWER : 65 WATTS
• REVERB : YES, WITH INDEPENDENT LEVEL CONTROLS FOR CLEAN AND DRIVE
• SPEAKER CONNECTIONS : 1X JACK (8 OHMS)
• UNIT DIMS - FOR INT. CASE (HXWXD MM) : 423 X 468 X 253
• WEIGHT : 14.5 KG PACKED, 11 KG UNIT
• BRIGHT SWITCH : YES (CLEAN CHANNEL)
• SCOOP SWITCH : 1 (DRIVE CHANNEL)
• TUBE FUSION TECHNOLOGY : TUBE EMULATING CIRCUITRY