Fender, a leader in instrument manufacturing, started designing, manufacturing and evolving musical instruments in 1946. Since, Fender amplifiers have and continue to be an integral part of modern music. The Mustang series of amps set the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle. Mustang amps have incredible Fender tone driven by remarkably authentic amp models, a wealth of built-in effects, easy USB connectivity and Fender FUSE software that lets your musical creativity and imagination run wild. Explore 17 various amp voices that range from classic Fender tube amps to flame throwing modern models. Add in 24 on board effects presets, an on-board chromatic tuner, USB connectivity and the result is much more than any other amp all in one box! Connecting this amp to your computer using the Fender FUSE software allows the Mustang I to be re-voiced to the desired sound of the player. Also included is Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio quality recording software and AmpliTube Fender LE edition software for Mac and PC. Not only can this amp be tuned and adjusted for various sound ‘colors’ but it is also possible to use it with a computer to record tracks of a performance! The Mustang I will allow you to capture those moments of inspiration and send in a file format to a friend. This is truly an interface for a guitarist to connect, compose and create. Ideal for guitarists new to digital recording, the versatile Mustang I deliver’s an exciting ride for such a compact and easily portable design, with great tone from 20 watts of power, an 8” speaker and an astounding array of features. Unlock additional possibilities with Fender’s Optional 1-Button Footswitch part # 0994049000. (not included) Fender’s 5 Year Transferable Warranty included with purchase.
- With a turn of a knob, choose from clean to mean tones from the 17 various amp models that will accommodate almost any genre of music.
- Shape the on-board amp models ‘on the fly’ or dig deep and edit them with your computer using the included Fender FUSE software to further alter the included effects such as reverb, delay/echo, tremolo, phaser and many more.
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging your MP3 player into the Auxiliary input and you instantly become part of the band and /or practice privately with the 1/8th headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output.
- Capture moments of inspiration and build songs using the included Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio quality recording software compatible with either MAC or PC, Controls:Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Modulation Select, Delay/Reverb Select, Save Button, Exit Button, Tap Tempo Button
- Limited Warranty Included
- Buy Now