Our aim is to guarantee your satisfaction on any item you purchase at JB Music Online Store. When you receive your order, we highly recommend you to inspect the item right after delivery for possible damage.
If the product is damaged, immediately contact JB Music Customer Service representative within 7 days after delivery. It will be two weeks lead time for JB Music customer service to evaluate the incident. JB Music authorized courier (LBC) will held liable for the damage occurred during delivery. However, JB Music will be in-line with JB Music authorized courier who is in-charge of the delivery.
All Return items must be coursed through JB Music customer service. Return Items that are not done through the JB Music Customer Service will not be entertained.
Allowable Reasons for Item Return
- • Damaged
- • The item received is damaged upon delivery. Examples of damages are:
- • Dents
- • Scrapes
- • Damaged packaging
- • Missing Parts
- • Missing manuals & accessories
- • Defective
- • The Item is not working upon testing after delivery.
- • Items returned beyond the 7-day return period policy will be under the warranty scope of the specific product. JB Music customer service will also conduct evaluations for the return items.
- • No returns on the following items:
- • Clearance items
- • Wind instruments
- • Harmonica
- • Drumheads
- • Drumsticks
Abuse of Return Privileges
Our return policy is in place to ensure our customers never get stuck with a wrong piece of gear. Those who violate the spirit of our return policy by having excessive returns may be subject to suspension of return privileges.